Volvo `99 S80 T6 Tire Recommendations

It's time to replace the tires on this vehicle. We bought it used a couple of years ago with the KUMO ECSTA Supra tires on it.

Living in southern Missouri, I think it would be prudent to replace the KUMO's with some type of all season tire...

Any recommendations, as well as information regarding tires to avoid, will be appreciated.

T.I.A.

Reply to
Cory

Cory schrieb:

I would suggest that you use summer-tyres on such a high performance car and during winter time you switch to snowtyres.

The best is to use a European make on the car preferrably a Michelin tyre.

HTH, Joerg

Reply to
Joerg Lorenz

If you like the Kumho's why not go for their all season tire?

have found Tire Rack a wonderful place to get tires BTW...BEWARE: Ain't no way the all season will drive like a summer tire...

Reply to
Steve

I have found Tire Rack a wonderful place to get tires BTW...> > BEWARE: Ain't no way the all season will drive like a summer tire... > I read great reviews of the Toyo Proxes 4 all season tires and put a set on my 854T. They're almost as good as the Michelin Pilots that came as original equipment on the car -- a good compromise as long as you don't require "ultimate" performance. I also read rave reviews about the Pirelli P-zero Nero, but it was a lot more expensive than the Toyo Proxes 4.

Espressopithecus (Java Man)

Take a look at the Yokohama Avid and AS430 series. Very nice tire and reasonably priced, especially the AS430.

Reply to
hjsjms