Volvo AC Control Head

The air conditioning on my 1995 Volvo 960 is on the blink and my mechanic says I need the following part: AC Control Head with ECC (Electric Climate Control). He says this is part # 9447267 but I am skeptical if this is the correct number.

I have searched Volvo parts sites on the internet in vain looking for for such a part and it is not listed on any parts site.

Can any of you help me locate this part at a reasonable price?

Many thanks for any help. Hank, Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Reply to
Hank

Try Erie Volvo

they might be able to help you

Reply to
G Klein

It's probably the correct number. These control units are very reliable, so there's no aftermarket ones or rebuilders, the volume necessary is not there. However their reliability makes me wonder if your mechanic is wrong. If you really need one, finding a used one would be the best idea.

Reply to
Mike F