Volvo C70 Launch Video

I have been looking for the promo video used on the volocars.com site back in 1997/98.

I have found what seems to be the director/production films website

take a look at the 4th picture, the blue convertible, it was filmed in Florida. The description for this video is in the second paragraph.

I have contacted revolver but to no avail, so . . .

Has anybody got this? or anybody remember this? and the song that was with the video?

A simple case of nostalgia (I think its spelt like that)

Reply to
Nicholas Hoskins