Volvo Concept Estate

The final chapter of Volvo's concept car trilogy has arrived. You can think of the Estate as a hippier , classier version of the Concept Coupe. View the attachments for this post at:

'0598478#270598478

Reply to
MummyChunk

I was very interested to take a look. Alas.

Access denied with Opera, Chrome and Firefox. No, I am not using an anonymizer a 'web accelerator', out of date software or anything else they list as "not allowed in here".

My conclusion: the owners of that site are a bunch of {starts with woubleyou and stops with ankers}

sorry in more ways than one, -P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner