Volvo factory Air Bag for sale, at cost!

If anyone can use a Volvo factory air bag for their car, I'd be willing to sell the one that I pulled from the local recycling yard for exactly what I paid for it - $47.50. The air bag was removed from a 1992 940 GL and is black. The Air Bag likely fits a whole host of other models and years, but you'll have to make that determination yourself as I simply don't know this information. It has Volvo factory labels all over it with the following serial numbers: PETRI-AG 16

1204.00.01 SN 9N92093136. It looks to be in near perfect condition, never deployed, and says "Volvo SRS" on the front. In my enthusiasm, I pulled everything I could off of this car before it went to the crusher and have a mountain of items which I may eventually begin to sell off. There is no need for me to make any money off of any of the items I've purchased, so I'll sell them for what I paid and send you a copy of the receipt if you'd like. My hopes are that my access to this car before it went to the crusher will benefit and help a fellow enthusiast out who may not have had, or will not have access to a car like this and may be in need or want of one of these items. Please email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for more information on the airbag and have a great week!

Sincerely,

JB

Reply to
JBeechcraft