Volvo For Life!

I Know this is an Ole Post! I have a 1995 850 Turbo with the same problem. But this is what I need to Know...Do this have anything to do with my Anti- theft alarm system.

Thanks! Bea

Bob Sisson - 06-12-2005 13:36 For 1999 V70 XC

I am looking for the Air-duct/tube that goes from the left (passanger) side of the radiator area to a ECU box, probably to provide some cooling air.

It has the markings VOLVO 3545307 PP

I cannot find any reference to it online anywhere and the accordian flex section on mine is rotting away.

Home Someone can help.

Reply to
MrsVolvo850

No.

MrsVolvo850 wrote:

Reply to
Roadie

Thanks! Roadie, Now I Don't know what it is. :( I just had some work don't on it..LIKE 975. or worked you know how that goes....When you go to the Dealerships for anything. Maybe this will help me find out what wrong. Here goes! The Problem I'm having is... the lights will flash..but the horn will not sound...When the alarm go off. The Anti-theft red light is on..But not the one in the Window...it is call the Solar Sensor. My book tell me how to removal it..Plus I don't see a fuse for this...Thanks Again..for any HELP!!!

Thanks! Bea

Reply to
MrsVolvo850 via CarKB.com

Strange electrical behavior is sometimes caused by a failing ignition switch. All sorts of poltergeists seem to inhabit the car when the switch gets flakey.

Have a look here:

John

Reply to
John Horner

Unfortunately there are a several components that are tied together electronically. If one of the control modules goes, then several components can be effected. It would be best to have your dealer or a good mechanic with some knowlege of Volvo cars read any error codes stored and track down the cause. It's really difficult to track down multiple problems like that over an internet forum. Good luck.

MrsVolvo850 via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
Roadie

Thanks! Roadie, and John.

Ok! this not what I wanted to hear..Smile! I will check with a Volvo Mechanic, to see what he talking about Money wise...We have one on Main St. Then I will go to the Volvo Dealership. I know what the deal going to be there...LOL. Thanks! Again.

Thanks! Bea

Wishing You and Your's a beautiful and blessed Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Reply to
MrsVolvo850 via CarKB.com

Best of luck. Be sure to post what the real problem is.

Reply to
Roadie