Volvo Model Question....Please Help

Hello, Does anyone know about a 1992 Limited. It looks like a 240/260 Bertone? 4 door w/spoiler. I have the chance to buy one, but can't find any information on the model. The seller tells me it has on the side a emblem that is in gold and says limited. Thats about all they know. For a picture please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Any info would be appreciated. Joe

Reply to
jsegura525

I've never heard of such a thing, are you sure it isn't a custom made thing?

Reply to
James Sweet

Have a look here...

NoOne