Volvo P1800 picture

I have recently picked up a pen and ink picture of a green Volvo P1800. The picture is dated August 1970 and is signed by David Hidalgo (I'm not sure about the second name)

The picture is very good quality and reminds me of the sort of drawings turned out by design studios.

Does anyone know anything about the artist or his pictures. I am happy to email copies of the picture to anyone that may be able to help.

Many thanks

John R

Reply to
John R