Volvo photos needed

Hi,

Im after photos of volvos for a website im making, anything snazzy and new right down to the stunning vintage cars would be great. i dont want to steam peoples images, if you know what i mean, so i thought id much rather ask than plagorise as so many people do.

You can email them to me or post a link here, i will if you want post credits for the photo to you.

Cheers Rachael

Reply to
Rachael

Hi Rachael,

I'm restoring a 1966 P1800S and can email you some photos that you are welcome to use. Let me know where to send them.

Brendan

Rachael wrote:

Reply to
ddrbrend