volvo race car

1974 142 GT VOLVO RACECAR

What is this kind of car worth and is this a good deal

havegasgofast

Considering it is a 35 year old car that has probably been raced to hell and back I would say it's not worth much at all. Indeed the owner says as much since there is no price. Apparently it's a parts car free for the taking.

Reply to
Roadie

Ummm...no.

"The car is garage kept."

"The car was never crashed."

"The fresh (no races, only a 10 mile break in)B20 block has been fully race prepared."

Roadie is a minless troll.

The car is worth some pretty good coin to a road racer, as it is pretty much race ready, and should be a competitive ride.

Reply to
Mr. V

So troll please tell me what do you think happens when a 35 year old car is raced. Garage kept means nothing other than it was not recently stored in a field somewhere. I question seriously the statement that a 35 year old car that has been raced has never been in a crash over it's life.

Reply to
Roadie