Volvo S40 1999 Questions

Hi there, I have a few questions about my Volvo S40.

1 ) Ihave bought a replacement remote from ebay and was wondering how topregram it. I have tried the ignition 5 times to position II method but to no avail.

2) the servce light comes on for about 30 seconds every time i start the car, how do i reset this on my model?

3) my ariel mast is broken, do i need to replace the whole ariel or can i replace the mast and if so how easy is this todo

thanks in advance and greetings from Ireland!

Reply to
darrensmith27

also my fob has 2 batteries in it, is this normal?

Reply to
darrensmith27