Volvo S40 2ltr injection saloon heater blower

Can anyone help with this problem ? - The cabin heater fan no longer works, I've checked the fuses, which I think are related to this both under the dash and engine compartment, seem okay. So is it likely to be the fan motor ?, if so, where would I locate the actual fan on this model ?

I would be grateful for any help on this.

Simon

Reply to
saints