VOLVO S60 car alarm keeps going off !!!!!

Just as if by magic last night the car alarm set its self of six times untill i took out the fuse for the siren. this was all the AA man did when he came to check it the next day. was hoping that someone may have had the same problem or know what the sollution is cause as soon as i put the fuse back it it will probably set its self off in time!!!

-- Message posted using

information at

stuofpid672

New batteries in the remotes?

Reply to
Wooly

Last winter I suffered a spate of alarm activations on my 2001 S60 which I eventually discovered were being caused by a 'money' spider who had taken up residence in the sensor adjacent to the rear view mirror housing (motion sensor?).

Once I managed to persuade the little varmint to come out of hiding and enjoy life (of the very flat variety!) elsewhere, the neighbours soon resumed the former cordial friendliness.

Reply to
me

The siren is @ fault & needs to be replaced if your car has less then

50K miles & is not past 4 Years of the delivery date then this repair is under warranty if you are out then the total cost of the siren & the labor comes out of your pocket Glenn Klein Volvo Master Technician ASE Certified Technician
Reply to
Glenn Klein