Volvo S70 - AC is not working all the sudden

Hello Volvo experts,

AC is not working all the sudden - It worked couple of weeks ago.

So, I did the following test.

First, I check the AC pressure(where the cap says "Max 6 N.m) by pressing the the AC valve. Result: I got high pressure gas and yellow liquid on the cloth.

Secondly, I turn on the AC and checked if the compressor is working. Here, I noticed an interested behavior. The compressor is turning on for 1 sec and truned-off suddenly. This happening again and again with quite loud "click/tick" noice until I turned off the AC.

I'm planing to buy a OBD-II reader to see if that help. But, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could pin point the problem for me. Many thanks.

KB

Reply to
Ottawa Vehicles