Volvo service recommendation in Pomona/Claremont CA Area ?

I am selling my '96 850 to a friend in So. Cal. and would like to be able to pass along recommendations for trustworthy, competent and reasonably priced maintenance service in that area.

TIA!

John

Reply to
John Horner

The only shop I've had dealings with in that area would be Volvos Only in Glendora, a great bunch of guys who really helped me out while on a road trip some time back.

You might ask on the SCVCOA discussion group:

Don Hodgdon