Volvo sighting on an old Macgyver Episode

I was watching Macgyver last night on DVD and there was a scene where he was at a car dealership looking for someone. Turns out it was a Volvo dealership and there was some great shots of many types of Volvos. I saw a 240 sedan and wagon, as well as a 700 series sedan. Also there was a nice black 262C that was actually part of a scene where some comments were made about it. I believe it was from season

1 and the episode was titled "The Eraser". Good viewing!

CTV

Reply to
Cartrivision1

Isn't MacGyver the greatest!!!???!!!