Volvo v40

Can anyone tell me how to change the heater panel bulbs in the above Volvo. I have:

pulled the switches off removed the panel taken the radio out removed the fascia This means that the heater unit can be removed and the three bulbs are set into the back..but I can't get them out since they are resessed a few centimetres. Do I need to take the unit to pieces to get at them or am I missing something blindingly abvious. All help greatly received !! I gather that they are bulbs specific to Volvo and it is best to replace all three.

Thanks

Reply to
Russell H