Volvo - Warm air coming out of vents

I have a 2001 S40 1.9T Turbo Automatic. I notice warm air coming out of the vents, the air is warmer than the air outside (and no I don't have the heater on). I asked the dealer and they said it was normal, probably caused by the heat generated by the Turbo .... not sure if I buy it though.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with heat coming out of the vents?

Many Thanks. Steve

Reply to
SMerck

Very common for the air that gets drawn into the air pickup below the windscreen to warm up when it flows over the hot bonnet.

AJS

Reply to
AJS

Reply to