VolvoXC70 cabin filter

Does anyone know how to install the cabin filter in my XC70? Thanks

Reply to
edyspice

YES

The XC70 is behind the glovebox, inside a plastic vertical box - just remove the kick plate under the glovebox.

The V70 AWD model is under the right wiper arm shield, inside the engine compartment, horizontal.

I recently changed the cabin filter on my XC70 and you may find the posting from about a month ago on this forum.

Good luck.

Reply to
RiverLink