W/S washer hose routing. '94 850

Still working out the nit-noy's on my 'new' '94 850.

The windshield washer hose, near the pump, has a 'T' fitting. One hose from the fitting is not attached to anything, and flows solution when the pump is activated. Near it is another hose that is not connected on one end ( both clipped to the inner fender near the hood opening) This hose seems to go to the charcoal canister or such.

How should these hoses be routed? What do they connect to?

Thanks!

Ron (still need a better manual than Haynes)

Ron/Champ 6

1963 8E5 Champ (Champ 6) 1962 Lark Daytona Convertible (Boomerang) 1992 VW Passat (Taxi) 1995 VW Passat (Vanilla..yuk)
Reply to
Ron /Champ 6

Do you have headlight wipers? If so, perhaps the T fitting should have a hose going to their washer. Just a thought.

Reply to
Me

No, no washer. I don't mind plugging this line, I must admit I was tempted to connect it to the other open ended hose next to it, but think this may go to the charcoal canister...not sure yet...so I didn't. . Any ideas what the second hose is? It's not too obvious where it goes, except 'somewhere' just behind the RF headlight.