Wanted: blue console & driver's seat for 240

Does anyone happen to have a driver's seat or a console (with heater switch cutouts) in blue for a 240 lying around? I'm looking for a pair for my brother. Due to shipping costs, the seat would probably need to be close enough to Michigan or Indiana to be picked up (or maybe meet part way?)

I think the console is small/light enough that it could be shipped fairly easily -- so I'd take one of those from anywhere if the price was good.

Thanks!

- John...

Reply to
John Goggan

Still in need -- anyone? Blue console for a 240?

- John...

John Goggan wrote:

Reply to
John Goggan