Water Spots

Moving from Seattle to Southern Arizona means going from really soft water to really hard water. Who can tell me how to avoid the hard water spots after I wash the car??

Reply to
Perry Murlless

Some washes have a filtered water rinse. Growing up with hard water, it was always a given - you have to either do a filtered rinse or wipe the car down after

Reply to
Jamie