Website for Volvo S90 Engines

Hello all,

does anybody know a good website for information about the engines built into the Volvo S90 models? Volvocars.com is no good site for owners of an old swedish car. I'd like to read about the 2922 ccm engine, HP, kw, torque, etc.

Thanks for any help.

J. P.

Reply to
Joseph P. Roberts

Hi, There are three different 2922ccm engines: b6304fs: 204hp/267nm - The original b6304fs2: 201hp / xxx nm - New pulleys, longer cam interval b6304(gs??): 187hp I think - different cams and ECU.

Also, you have the 2.5 version with 170hp.

ps. I had my 242 on dyno (it has the b6304fs). With 3" exhaust, removed cat, custom collector and conical filter (which sucks warm air!!), I got 242hp in the engine, 286.5Nm.

219Hp @ Wheels.. Lowest of three runs!! not good, I have to downtune it :S
Reply to
Olav Alexander Mjelde