What problems to look for in 1998 S80 T5?

I'm thinking of replacing my 1995 850 GLT non-turbo with a 1998 S80 T5 automatic. What problems should I look for in the T5? The T5 has

144K on it. What standard maintenance should be done at that mileage?

Thanks

Steven C. Perkins

Reply to
SCP1010
~^ beancounter ~^

I agree. My '01 XC70 has gone through ball joints in 105,000 miles while the '95 850 hasn't in 145,000 miles. The timing belt is critical. If in doubt, replace.

Reply to
Stephen Henning
Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^