Wheel stud replacement on model with ABS

The removal of the studs on the front wheel of my 760GLE seems to be blocked by the ABS disk located just behind the hub. I haven't actually looked at the car but the picture in Hayes seems to indicate that either ABS disk needs to be removed or the whole hub+ABS must be replaced. I'm not entirely sure since the picture is not very clear. I was hoping to replace the stud without removing the hub. Does any know if this is possible? A related question is what kind of tool (that I can buy or hire) do I need to remove the stud. Is a hammer OK? Is it possible to make up a tool if none is available commercially?

Can wheel stud thread be re-threaded?

Reply to
Duong Nguyen