Wheels for 940

Is there anyone here running after-market alloy rims on a 940 (or 960),

16" or larger?

I have the stock 15" steel rims and want to dress the car up a bit, so it's not so 'plain-jane' looking. It's a turbo model, so I like to do a few other "modest" performance enhancements, but that's down the road a bit. I want to start with the rims. From what I can tell, there's not a lot out there for this model as far as alloy rims go. Any ideas?

TIA,

Aleric

Reply to
Aleric