where did the vac hose go on b21ft?

I realize this is a (very)dumb question, but an hour of looking and consulting Bently has not solved it, so here goes:

I have a 83 245 turbo b21ft. Just replaced idle air control. I have a missing vac hose and cannot find the hose anywhere, it used to attach just upstream from the cold start injector, right next to where the one hose to the idle air control goes. It would face toward the rear of the engine. It must be a vacuum hose and appears to be quite large, maybe a half inch, about same size as idle air control.

I've been under there for an hour looking, anyone know what the other end of this missing hose is connected to?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
John Roden

Never mind, i was trying to attach the hose to the air motor to the casting boss on the throttle body, whoops!

Reply to
John Roden

Heh I did the same thing!

Reply to