Windshield wipers vs cold

As the cold weather arrived (-20C), the wipers on my 98 S70 have slowed down considerably... Any idea about the possible problem and how hard is it to fix?

Thanks,

Peete

Reply to
Peete

Peete, My wipers were always kind of slow in my opinion. Until I lubed the rotating arm that is. Try putting some good quality lubricant around the wiper stem (where it goes through the rain gutter by the hood) and see if that helps. I used Lloyd's Loobit which is by far the best lubricant money can buy IMHO.

Jordan. 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jabber