WTB- 15" alloy wheels for a 760GLE in Toronto, ON Canada and area

Hi all,

I'm looking for a clean set of 15" alloys from a Volvo 740 turbo (Dracos) or the later 760 wheels (1989- I think they were Aries or something like that?!?)

If you have a set you're willing to part with, email me at myronx19 at hotmail.com

thanks

Reply to
M.R.S.

I have been looking for a certain 16" set but apparently they are no longer available.

Here is a link where I found the set I was looking for (Gemini) perhaps you might see yours here.

KLB

I have 4 dracco 15" for sale in Montreal, send someone with 200$can and they're yours. In very good order with the original caps. Saturday is latest to get them!, I'm moving Sunday.

Pierre snipped-for-privacy@nospamvideotron.ca

remove 'nospam' in adress

M.R.S. a écrit:

Reply to