WTB early 80`s 15" Mags for my 84 244 turbo (Montreal area)

Hello,

I would be interested in purchasing mags for my 240. 84 turbo stock mags would of course be ideal! but otherwise, would rather go older than newer. (I really like the older 5 branch designs). Specs are: 5 bolt, 1/2" threads. My budget is low (about 100$ cdn /4, + tire value).

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
Greg D

The rims you're referring to are called Virgos, keep an eye out at wrecking yards, my friend got a set of 4 decent ones with serviceable tires for $140 US, but the going price is usually a bit higher for any factory Volvo mags, still you may find a beat up set for $100.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks for the info!

Greg