WTB-> Winter mats for 850 Toronto Ontario area

Hi all,

I need a set of either new or used 850 winter mats, located somewhere near Toronto Ontario Canada.

The interior colour is graphite, so if used, would love to find 'em this colour. Is there an aftermarket manufacturer that has decent "sized" mats for this car? I'd assume they're the same for the S70?

I have the Volvo mats for my 760, and I like them, although the summer mats are kinda low quality compared to the 850.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Myron Samila

Hi Myron: About the only decent aftermarket source for Volvo parts is IPD

Your other alternative is the Volvo dealer who can most likely supply the proper winter mats. I did use 240 mats for my first V70, but stick with the original winter mats, mainly due to the unique contours of the floorpan. As an added precaution, I place bleached newsprint under the mats to absorb any spillover. This can be bought at any moving supply distributor. Of course, with graphite you could get away using the Globe & Mail or the Post. The SUN may have too much colour, especially the Sunshine girl, that may make a permanent impression on your carpet!

Bonne chance...

-- Cameron Price Newington, Ontario, Canada

snipped-for-privacy@cvolvo.com PV444 "E" #549401953 PV444 "E" #615761960 P 120 Amazon #046279 104,024 miles Hi all,>

Toronto Ontario

colour. Is there

I'd assume they're