WTD: Timing belt installation instuructions for '05 S40 T5

I am looking for some timing belt install instructions for an '05 (actually a '04.5) S40 T5. This has the 2.5 inline 5 Cyl. I got this car with the timing belt broke and the head already removed. I would have preferred to remove the head myself so I knew everything went ;-( Does anybody have any instructions for installing the head and timing belt so I can make sure I get the cams timed correctly? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Todd

Reply to
Todd

If you can post a fax # I will fax you the information you need when I return from work on Tuesday evening Glenn K Volvo Certified Technician 2009 ASE Certified Technician 2009

Reply to
Glenn K