WTD: Volvo connection cable (Volvo Headunit to Volvo CD Changer)

I am after a connection cable to connect my Volvo head unit to my Volvo CD Changer in my 1998 V40 as my car did not come pre-wired.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for this cable.

Also does anyone know where the changer unit is fitted when it is factory installed. Is it on the left hand side of the boot in the recess?

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark