www.marsfind.com

When I use the search on my P.C or go to the address bar I keep getting the above website. What is it and how do I get rid of it.

Reply to
no

Use adaware or similar to remove spyware etc.

or

"not hereplease@not here.com" skrev i meddelandet news:lI2tb.132$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net...

Reply to
JohanE

And btw you will get better answers if you post in a computer related group, not a volvo group. ;-)

"not hereplease@not here.com" skrev i meddelandet news:lI2tb.132$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net...

Reply to
JohanE

Sorry about my posting, I posted to the wrong newsgroup in error

Reply to
no

I am almost ashamed to admit that I know why it does that and how to fix it. Unfortunately Volvo newsgroup members frown on fraternising with the enemy, so you will have to go elsewhere for the solution, Sorry!

Reply to
Artful Dodger