'00 Beetle Mirror vs. Deer

Deer won!

She wacked my drivers side mirror off!!! I am very lucky that's all the damage I have. The whole assembly is gone. The wires are hanging and the 'solid' part of the assembly that is directly attached to the door.

I need Cyber Green, production date 3/00. A new one is $250.00 plus painting and labor time.

A Salvage yard will charge 50-100 ... but I can't find a Cyber Green one!!!

Any ideas? Anyone deal with a great used parts place I could try?

Advice welcome!

Robin '00 New Beetle 1.8 T '74 Sun Bug Vert

Reply to
Terry Thompson

How about buying the salvage yard one and have it painted?

You can also check/post on the Vortex web site:

or try newbeetle.org:

CS

I suggest you try Ebay Motors or ThePartsBin.com. Good luck.

Reply to
Papa