020 Transmission Gear Ratios

I am driving a 1992 Diesel Golf and have often wondered why my fuel consumption is worse than the 1985 I drove previously (~10%). It finally dawned on me that it must be in the tranmission gear ratios. I compared the transmission codes and found that they are different. However, the information at

and in myBentley don't agree on the Final Drive Ratio on the 020 ACH: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Final Bentley 3.45 1.94 1.37 1.03 0.75 3.94 nwlink.com 3.45 1.97 1.37 1.03 0.75 3.67

Can anyone tell me which is the correct Final Drive Ratio?

Thanks.

Reply to
doogie