14" Tire Recommendation?

I am looking for replacement all season tires for my '96 Golf. As usual I don't have the selection I would prefer due to the 195/60/14 size. I am currently running Dunlop A2 but it looks like those are being discontinued. I live in Colorado so I would like a decent tire w/ an all season rating. I use winter tires in those months. I am considering Kumho Solus, Fuzion HRi, Goodyear Eagle GT-HR, Sumitoma HTR

200, BFG Traction T/A H, Bridgestone Potenza (G 009, RE92). Thanx in advance
Reply to
andy

Check out:

They not only have tyres, but they also have a lot of information and ratings.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

My '87 Golf is on her second set of Kumho ECSTA HP4 716's in

185/60-14. Fantastic tires, I absolutely love them. Good traction wet and dry, respectable cornering grip, not too noisy, did OK in some light snow this winter and low priced as well. Got about 60,000 miles out of the first set with regular 7500-mile rotations front to back. I believe the Solus KH16 is the successor to the HP4 716.

Todd Seattle,WA '86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 261,000 miles '87 Golf, Polar Silver. (boring work car) 556,000 miles

Reply to
racertod

Reply to
andy