1987 Scirocco shell, free

I'm about to dispose of the shell of a 1987 Scirocco 16V.

I got this because I had a mechanically healthy '87 16V with a badly damaged body. Hit twice, rust, and all that. The unit body on this shell is in excellent condition. The nose was replaced and the body laser aligned in preparation for this project. The nose had to be replaced because the original one had been removed to repair another 16V that had been in a front end collision. The doors and hood are "so-so" to "crud." I got it for the main body, intending to transfer the mechanicals from the other car then scrounge or scavenge the hood and doors to complete this car..

Anyway, the project got put on hold two years ago because I got a third Scirocco that didn't need anything like the amount of work this one was going to. I still sort of planned to do it, when I had the time. I've never had the time and have no prospects that I will have the time, so it's time to dispose of this.

If anyone would like this, you just have to come get it.

I'm in Hopkinton Mass, a couple of miles from the intersection of interstate

495 and West Main Street.

Oh, and I've still got the other car too, if you're interested. It doesn't run and I've been taking parts from it to use on the third one. But it's available too.

- Bill _______________________________________________ No one should outlive their dreams.

Reply to
Bill Leary