1988 Fox Owners Manual

Does anyone here need one? I had to get rid of my Fox, but rescued the owner's manual out of it figuring someone might want it, so why throw it into a landfill. I noticed that someone is trying to sell these for around twenty bucks on e-bay, which I think is a rip-off. I figure closer to 5 or

6 bucks including the postage is a fair price. Anyway, first person to respond here can have it. It is complete and in very good condition. (1988 Volkswagon Fox).

-R.M.

Reply to
R. McGillis

Ill take it if your not needing it e-mail me please

Reply to
Bob Peters