1991 POLO 1.0 CL OIL PROBLEM

The oil from my polo is going down too quick yet there are no apparent leaks. Upon taking my air filter cover off it is covered in fresh oil so I gather this is where the oil is going. I am using 5/40 fully synthetic at the moment. Have any of you any idea where the problem is?

Thanks Richard

Reply to
richard

Read This:

Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude

Thanks for that. Seems I have aq pressure problem but I can't figure out how to fix it.

Reply to
richard