1993 eurovan

I just bought a 93 eurovan. I cannot figure out how to open the table. Can someone tell me the secret? Thanx. k

Reply to
karen

Can someone tell me the secret? Thanx. k

On mine (2000) you just pull. But on some older ones I think that I've heard that you push and it'll release (different latch mechanism). It could be that the latch is misaligned and jammed.

If you go join the ev_update group at yahoo, you'll probably find this subject in their archives...I seem to remember it within the last two months or so. It's also an invaluable group with lots of owner advice too.

Reply to
Matt B.