1995 Jetta III: Help with Blown instument and fresh air control lights

For some reason the lights for the three fresh air controls on my 1995 Jetta are out (these are the three dials that dial up air temp, where it comes out (defrost, floor, panel, etc) and blower motor speed).

The buttons for AC, Recirculate and Rear Defrost are AOK...

I was wondering if anyone ever replaced these....Cost? Time? Difficulty? It looks like they are LEDS (at least in the turnable dials)....

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Timothy

You need to remove the controls to replace the bulb. It's not an LED.

Reply to
Woodchuck