1995 Jetta own't start after removing 109 relay

Hello...

I was working on my 1995 Jetta GLS today and removed the 109 and 94 relays. When I replaced them the car would crank, but would not start. I read that the 109 relay has something to do with the fuel injectors so I think this might be the problem, but I don't know how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Charlie

Reply to
GeorgerinNH

109 would be the Power Supply relay for the ecm. Do you have it installed properly in the appropriate location? It plugs into the third slot from the left on the second to the bottom row of relays. [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [x] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [o] [--------fuses--------]
Reply to
Madesio