1995 Jetta transmission

Does anyone know where I could get a used 5sp. tranny in the Milwuakee, Wi. area? I went up there to replace the clutch in my brother-in-laws 95 Jetta only to find a hole the size of a half-dollar in the side of the case. Much internal damage as well. I'm not sure of the code but it's for a 2.0L. Thanks, Rick

Reply to
Rick

No help here, unless you want to check the JYards in Chicago! :-o later, dave

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1