2.0 L 2002 Jetta Timing Belt Replacement Interval

I can't seem to locate this information. What is the recommended milegage (km/miles) to replace the timing belt? Our VW has 63,000 KM. We don't plan to keep the car for more than a year so we are wondring if we should change it or not. I also assume that the water pump must be replaced at the same time.

Thanks

Reply to
newsgroup2003