2 questions for 2000 Passat

Two easy ones:

  1. The door hinges squeak. What's the recommended lube? I thought I remembered lithium grease, but better check here first.

  1. I've got a squeak/creak in the front end when I crank the steering over, either direction, either sitting still or at low speeds, usually when weather's hot. It even does it when first started, if it's hot outside like sitting all day at work. PS fluid is OK. Does the suspension ever need lubed? I couldn't find anything about that in the owners manual, including the service info, so I wondered if these things are all sealed up. BTW, I am taking it in for that issue next week.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike