2000 Beetle Fans turning on and off

I have a problem with my 2000 NB, the cooling fans run all the time, it doesn't matter if the ac is on or if you just started it, it doesn't even have to be running. As long as the key is in the on position. They switch from speed 1 to 2 every couple seconds and never turn off. I was thinking the fan control module is at fault but was not sure. From what I understand it is mounted under the battery tray but I could be wrong. So if anyone can let me know if I am barking up the right tree. And also where is a good place to get one if that is the problem? Thanks

450$ 94 GOLF Beater 2000 NB Grocery Getter
Reply to
94TPG