2000 Eurovan Camper Child seat help

Is there anyone out there that has a 2000 EVC and could recomend a child seat for a 5 month old. I bought a britax marathon and have been trying to install it, but with the way the seat belts are configured I see no way to get the seat tight enough to be safe. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to
DomDewolfe

We use a seatbelt tightener - very nice.

Rgds Joel

Reply to
Joel Spencer