2000 GLS 2.0 SUSPENSION QUESTION....

What's up..... I have a question about the suspension in my Jetta. The time has come for me to change my suspension and I dont realy know what to go with. Changing everything? Struts only? Any suggestions on a particular kit? Oh yeah, one more thing, does anyone know what the couse of a "squeeking" sound on turns might be coming from? Thanks, any info is appreciated.

Reply to
endilca

The Lull