2001.5 Passat GLX: 4Motion, LATCH/ISOFIX, warranty questions

I saw a 2001.5 Passat GLX 4Motion Wagon with manual trans today, excellent condition with only minor scuffs on body and alloys. Questions:

  1. The label under the hood clearly says 4Motion, but the 4Motion badge on the trunk door wasn't there. Under the chassis, what looked like the the differential and the center drive axle were there. I compared it with a non 4Motion wagon that was parked next. To verify, can anyone point me to a picture of the undercarriage of a
4Motion/Quattro? Full Carfax report didn't mention 4Motion. Any other way to verify? VIN is WVWWH63B01E252855.

  1. This one didn't come with the LATCH (ISOFIX) anchors for child seats -- not to be confused with the tether on the back of the seat, the LATCH anchors are tucked under the seat back. The 2002 model comes with it (and the Golf had it as early as 2001).

Is it possible to add LATCH anchors to this car?

  1. Is USD K a good price for a 2001.5 Wagon, GLX V6, 4Motion, Manual with 38K miles?

  1. I understand that the the 60K mile powertrain warranty will fully transfer to the 2nd owner, right?

  2. How about the 50K mile limited bumper to bumper? Not-transferrable?

Thanks very much in advance!

Reply to
Upilogue